No public Twitter messages.
This is a new book that I am starting to read. It is 300 pages and has a ton of information about the back stories of successful entrepreneurs and their businesses. Because of the content and writing style it’s going to take me a lot longer to finish that Crush It! but I know it will be worth it.
What I like about it is that you always hear about the stories of the gorilla internet companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter but what about the small business doing $20 million a year in sales? This book goes into that.
Think of it as the paperback version of Mixergy. (I hope no one gets offended by that analogy.) I love Mixergy.
About the Author
Joel Comm is an Internet entrepreneur who has been online for 20 years. In 1995, Joel launched WorldVillage.com, a family-friendly portal to the web which enjoys thousands of visitors each day. In 1997, him and his partner created ClassicGames.com, which was acquired by Yahoo!, and now goes by the name Yahoo! Games. Since then, his company has launched over a dozen web sites, including the popular bargain-hunting shopping site, DealofDay.com, SafetySurf.com and FamilyFirst.com. Joel Comm is the author of several best-selling ebooks that show people how to make money online, and regularly speaks and teaches at conferences, seminars and workshops. Joel is the host and executive producer of The Next Internet Millionaire, the world’s first competitive Internet reality show.
Was this useful?
I’m an average guy with a strong passion for passively making money online.
Learn more about me.
- Watch me build passive income…online 8 votes
- 5 Wrong Ways To Think About Your Website 4 votes
- What Not To Do On Twitter 3 votes
- What is Passive Income? 2 votes
- Top 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Buy A Franchise 3 votes
- Top 3 Reasons Why I Follow Gary Vaynerchuk 1 votes
- Why You Must Have Multiple Streams of Income 1 votes
- The $75,000 Per Month Business 1 votes
- 5 Wrong Ways To Think About Your Website - 1 email