No public Twitter messages.
Posts Tagged ‘entrepreneur’
This is a new book that I am starting to read. It is 300 pages and has a ton of information about the back stories of successful entrepreneurs and their businesses. Because of the content and writing style it’s going to take me a lot longer to finish that Crush It! but I know it will be worth it.
What I like about it is that you always hear about the stories of the gorilla internet companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter but what about the small business doing $20 million a year in sales? This book goes into that.
Think of it as the paperback version of Mixergy. (I hope no one gets offended by that analogy.) I love Mixergy.
- Watch me build passive income…online 8 votes
- 5 Wrong Ways To Think About Your Website 4 votes
- What Not To Do On Twitter 3 votes
- What is Passive Income? 2 votes
- Top 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Buy A Franchise 3 votes
- Top 3 Reasons Why I Follow Gary Vaynerchuk 1 votes
- Why You Must Have Multiple Streams of Income 1 votes
- The $75,000 Per Month Business 1 votes
- 5 Wrong Ways To Think About Your Website - 1 email